Nightwalker in Ottawa
Who knew I would even make it to this city. I was wondering why the bus trip from Montréal to Toronto was going to take 4 hrs extra than any other normal bus. But when I got my tickets, there comes my answer. The bus stops at 2.30 in Ottawa to take of to Toronto at 7 in the morning. More than four hours in the middle of the night waiting.
I am tired and relaxed, after a night in the hot tube with Marina and her friends, lasts bits of Montŕeal, but I refuse to stay in the greyhound station sleeping in a bench while I am in the capitaly city of the country. It's warm enough to walk in flip-flops and shorts, so I have decided to take a stroll to the parliament and all that other stuff around here and end up in a zesty bar with funky music in old american style.
Society sucks when at 3 in the morning all you can find is a bunch of young drunk people fighting in McDonalds begging for change to get some munchies after a wild night out. A strange mish mash of nicely dressed but bad smelling kids with a bunch of homeless that transform the touristy boulevards in night slums. Definitely McDonalds it is not a place to be, specially when they don't even have wifi. Who knows, I might stay until the sun pokes his head off the horizon and clears the streets with early commuter until I walk back to the greyhound.