Back to Canada


Back on my steps. If feels weird to undo all the travels that took so long and so much effort standing on the road in just 3 days. I came back with Nathalie and Hannes, a couple of guys that I met in Craiglist and they were going from San Francisco to Vancouver before the end of the month. They were nice, they even bought a Snickers as a welcoming present.

We hit the 101 Hwy back again, exactly the same route, one night in Crescent City and the second in Portland, in the same place I stayed a month ago with Kirsten. Minor changes in the decoration but everything looks the same around here. Cross the border problem-free and back to see waving maple leafs and Tim Hortons all around. It feels kind of home. I am sad and glad to be back. Love contradictions. There was only the last steop to make it back to Kamloops. It took me 8 hours and 7 rides for some stupid 350 km, including a ride from the police (yay). NORTHVAN-SURREY-ABBOTSFORD-CHILIWACK-HOPE-MERRIT-KAMLOOPS.

I am back. Back home, or a least feels like it. I hadn't that joy for a long time of coming back home. Opend up the door of Hugh Allen Dr. 1221 and back again in Hanna&Chelsea's kingdom. Everything looks like usual, Hanna quiet and Chelsea with her ups and downs. Itś a shame I am staying only for the night. It's been a huge mind effort to pack, but now I am definitely all wrapped up with the same stuff I came: 2 suitcases. This is a last and definitive good-bye to Kamloops. It has been a great year.

...i potser em diras a deu, i una llagrima em caurà...

Popular posts from this blog

Saving the planet in Victoria

The Canadian Rockies

The great lakes